Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipping – Standard First Class
1-3 days for delivery
Royal Mail claim that 93% of UK post is estimated to arrive the following day, but unfortunately the other 7% can take up to 3 working days. Therefore we advise ordering early where possible as unfortunately we can’t guarantee your card will be delivered on the estimated date!
UK Shipping – Tracked 24 hrs
Next Day Delivery
We are happy to offer you a refund on non-customised items if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your request and return the item within 14 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund, providing the goods are unused and are not damaged. Please note any you will be responsible for any postal charges. Please mail returns to: 10A Staplehurst Road, Hither Green, London SE13 5NB.
In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 7 days of receipt by sending an email to email@example.com. Please send a photograph with your email of the product so we can asses the damage. You will receive an email notifying you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange. If approved your refund will be processed back into the same account from which the original payment was made or in the case of an exchange your new product will be posted to you via 1st class post.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.